HL7 2.x Template: Lab Results: HHS S&I: RN-NB Combination
In order to successfully integrate with today's healthcare information systems, payers, providers, labs and software solutions must implement the HL7 standards. Not only is the HL7 messaging widely adopted by medical systems and devices, it is mandated in the rapidly evolving regulatory landscape.
The XCS eiConsole for Healthcare provides a set of rapidly configurable, reusable components targeted at addressing the unique challenges of HL7 integration. This add-on product takes your productivity to the next level, offering you a pre-fabricated interface template for the lab results message.
This interface offers a bundle of two HL7 interface templates intended to support the integration of systems using the ORU^R01 culture and susceptibility results message. This message is used by a lab or hospital to produce and read or produce a lab result message.
- A paint-by-numbers approach for configuring a consumer of the lab results message
- A pre-configured conversion of the lab results message to friendly XML
- A pre-loaded mapping template for mapping a lab results XML message onto a proprietary data format
- A paint-by-numbers approach for producing a lab results message
- A pre-loaded mapping template for mapping your data onto a lab results message
- A pre-configured conversion of the XML lab results message to an HL7 message
- This interface bundle also features sample HL7 and XML messages consistent with the lab results report
To use this interface:
- Sign into the PilotFish Interface Exchange: http://pie.pilotfishtechnology.com
- If you don't have an ID, download an XCS eiConsole to register
- Click the "Download" button on this page
- The interface template will appear in the "PIE Inbox" of your XCS eiConsole
- Drag & Drop the interface into your working directory
- Copy the desired producer or consumer route
- Set the "dir.inbound" and "dir.outbound" properties in Environment Properties to match your working directory
- Tweak the newly created route to meet your needs!
"HL7" is a registered trademark of Health Level Seven (HL7), Inc., the non-profit standards developing organization that is accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI). PilotFish Technology's use of "HL7" is not intended to convey an HL7 endorsement for PilotFish Technology's products. For more information on HL7, please visit their website at www.hl7.org.